Saturday, March 10, 2007

Last Words About Anna Nicole Smith...

Everybody is tired of the stories revolving around the death of Anna Nicole Smith. But what one person has not been touched by the tragedy of it all?
Last night I prayed that Anna's baby girl would not be raised by her grandmother. Since Anna's death, I can understand why she hated her mother so much.
After experiencing a poor relationship with my own mother, I can relate to Anna Nicole Smith's feelings about her mother. I know the heartache of being raised by a mother who is harsh and who represents unadulterated evil.
Child abuse in any form is still child abuse whether it is emotional, physical, psychological, verbal, or sexual.
I could say more about it, however, enough is enough.
Let's just pray that the DNA test(s) will be done quickly so that Anna's baby girl will know her biological father and be able to call him "Daddy" and find a permanent home where she will be loved for who she is ... as an individual person ...
Amen !!!

No comments: