Thursday, January 11, 2007

As The Snow Blows ...

This is the writing of my first blog on January 11, 2007. This is also my second attempt at blogging on the same website. I started writing a blog last year, but I didn't stick to it.
Although this is a new blog, the same problems exist as when I wrote on the old one.
If you are a writer, you know exactly what I am talking about. The hardships I am experiencing on a daily basis are not new.
It is time management of the daily routines of everyday life and living.
Taking care of a household and of one husband and four cats and working part-time outside the home while trying to establish a home-based business is not easy to do. And while I do not have children, at least my time is my own ... I still cannot get everything together.
Now, when I was younger, that was a different story. I managed church and school activities with ease. College was not a problem either. But, that was more than 25 years ago ...
I have tried and tried to correct these problems each year. However, I am only spinning my wheels in the dirt.
Any suggestions for 2007?

No comments: